Saiwin Coin Commerce is a service that simplifies the acceptance of encrypted communication as a payment of goods and services on the website provided by SAIWIN INTERCOM LIMITED. (“Company”). We have set up the terms applicable to the utilization of the system of Saiwin Coin Commerce (hereinafter “this system” or “service”) in the usage agreement.
- This system is to provide as a payment solution on various online sites, and users (online website operators) shall use the system according to their purpose of use.
Users of this system shall not do the following acts.
- Acts chaiming to be other individuals, companies, organizations other than itself, or to use the name of a specific company or organization without authority, or chaiming to be a fictitious individual, company or organization, or despite the facts pretending to have a business alliance or cooperative relationship with other individuals, companies or organizations.
- Acts infringing on property, privacy, intellectual property rights such as copyright, and all other rights of the Company or a third party (including other users. The same applies below.).
- Acts of giving a disadvantage to the Company or a third party, such as damaging its honor, personality or credibility.
- Acts opposing to public order and morals.
- Acts hindering the operation of this system or destroying the credibility of the Company and this system.
- Acts of attempting unauthorized access (connection)
- Acts that may cause crimes such as fraudulent acts or other criminal notices and guidelines etc.
- Acts that violate various laws or acts that may be likely to occur
- Acts that may cause damages to the Company or a third party.
- When providing payment to users that introduced the system, comply with the laws and regulations of the destination country.
- For those who use this system in violation of the Terms of Service, the Company shall be able to suspend the use of all or part of this system. In this case, we will not be liable for any damages caused by such offender, and shall be exempted from liability.
End of Service
- The Company can terminate the access to services and the use of services at any time in our own discretion without notice. We are not liable for any damage caused by measures taken by the Company.
Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be responsible for any kind of liability caused by user’s use or service unavailability, or caused by direct or indirect damage.
- We are not responsible for any damage that caused by software, products, services or information provided or being provided by a third party, or caused by being access through APP.
- We do not guarantee the value, stability and legality of the virtual currency itself at all. We assume no responsibility for any damage caused by the user itself, the nature of the virtual currency, the mechanism, the lack of understanding of this system.
In case of any doubts arose that is not stipulated in this Agreement or interpretation of this Agreement, the Company and users shall promptly resolve the doubts in the consultation pursuant to the principle of faithfulness and integrity.
This Agreement and related litigation will be governed by Samoa law, regardless of conflict of law provisions.